Korea or Japan?


Image from flickr


Quite a few of my peers are leaving for Japan and Korea for their much awaited holidays. Unfortunately, due to my work commitments, I am grounded in Singapore this year. :(
However, if given the choice and the time, which country would I love to explore?
Both Japan and Korea has an amazing history and truly rich culture. I do not feel the need to post beautiful images of Japan or Korea since many more established travel bloggers would have done it. 
Thus, I am going to cover a tiny wee bit more on their culture... well my love for drawing made be drawn to Japanese manga since young.....

Oh! Kawaii ne!

and in recent years, my obsession has extended to Korean Manhwa too!

Annyeonghaseyo! Goong! Really breathtaking beautiful arrttt! 
Korean Manhwa has a pretty distinct way of unfolding their storyline. In addition, their male leads are always so hooot.. <3 <3 <3
Not forgetting, Japan and Korea has really awesome food! 


And one thing which I really resonate with the Koreans is their undying love for fried chicken wings! A truly divine combination with cold beer! 


In actuality, Korean Fried Chicken - KFC - is really taking the world by storm! 
Case in point?!
Image from foodmsia

Image from rochellerivera 

Nevertheless, if you are a KFC lover like me,  please please remember to try out the real KFC outlets when you are in Korea! It's something which you should never miss!

 
Image from flickr


Last but not least ..................introducing...

BATTLE OF THE KFC WINGS
Freshly breaded in-store with a special batter, these juicy wings are cooked to crispy perfection and coated in your choice of two bold flavors – choose between the Japanese-inspired tangy yet savory Umadare and the Korean-inspired sweet and spicy Yang Yeum. Who will be crowned king of the wings? You decide.

Pick a side and be part of KFC’s greatest wing-off. Hashtag #kfcoishii to support Umadare or #kfcmashisoyo to support Yang Yeum on Instagram!
I vote for #kfcmashisoyo What about you?!